September 27, 2008

Saturday Morning Confession

You are by far one of the most irritating person I have ever met!
You want me to be independent yet you stop me by telling me that what I'm doing is not good enough. You want me to be independent but instead, you treat me like a retard. It's like you think I'm not capable of doing things. Why don't you just admit that you're just too scared,worried and terrified that we are growing up and you can't seem to accept that fact?

Could you please explain to me how everything really works?? Does it always have to be the I-Talk-You-Listen-No Questions attitude or the DO-AS-I- SAY-OR-ELSE-SUFFER way ?

How on earth are we going to have proper communication when we cant even get through you without having to kiss you ass? Huh, I'm sorry but that's the cold truth! You only listen when you think we deserve it.


You send out nonsense threats to scare me but I am just too tired to even bother if they are true or just one of your white lies. You know what hurts me the most? It's those words you bombard me with whenever you think you are right and I am wrong. But hey,who am i kidding?? You are always right! Or so you thought! You don't like to listen to what we have to say and you always think that every reason I give you are all a bunch of crap. I don't mind you being protective and all but this is just too much! I understand that you worry about me whenever I'm out and about but why can't you be a little more like mom? Just a little. I like the way you are but when it comes to certain things, I prefer talking to mom than having to face you. I don't know how and why you take my explanations as excuses.

Gawd I don't know how much of this I can take. For now, I'm done giving you 'excuses'. I'm done reaching out to you. Do whatever you want to do but don't let me catch you. Say whatever you want to say but be cautious of what you say. You're not always right you know.

If only you know how much I long for the day when you will accept me for who I am. I miss you. Things that happened made it harder for me to approach you and I can't even hug you whenever I want to cause of the ego I have for you.


Even though you annoy me,make me hate you sometimes but Dad, I want you to know that I appreciate you and the things you do,so much and I love you. Thank you for being our man of steel.

No comments: