May 21, 2011

REVIEW : The Voks- A plan on demand

OK! This is my first ever music review . Hence, forgive me for being shallow with words. I'm more into action than words *wink wink*


I actually posted this on my tumblr so I'm just gonna copy and paste it here. 



For some unexplainable reason, I couldn’t stop pressing the PLAY button every time I hear this. I was just browsing through my playlist and somehow, I ended up searching for the Voks..(kot2 ada lagu baru) and I stumbled upon this thing. 
When I first listened to it, the think that got me hooked was the intro and the progression of the song. I am quite shallow in the music department and  I speak for those who are like me that this song is worth the listen and definitely worth dancing to. It has it’s fresh and sexy vibe to it as well which me gusta ;) . Instruments well played, lads! 
Word to The Voks : DPP is for you! 



For those of you that don't get the drift, here's the song . Have a listen.



Hope you liked it as much as I did :)

xoxo

No comments: